15 Things that will happen this season:
1. Dale Jr. will win- Jr. is coming off a strong season, where, if not for Kevin Harvick, he may have one a race or two, expect him to stay strong and win this season
2. The 48 team will be caught cheating- Little late on this one.
3. Kurt Busch will leave Finch for a better team at years end- He’s a changed man with skill behind the wheel, Busch will be back in a strong ride (MWR?) soon enough.
4. The 55 car will struggle- Waltrip and Martin are both winners, but age is going against them, and neither will be competitive.
5. Home Depot and Napa will be looking for new drivers- Contracts run out for Truex and Logano this year and both must make the chase to keep their jobs.
6. Kasey Kahne will be successful- He has won races for bad teams, now he will prove just how could he is.
7. No short fields- All races will have at least 43 cars entered.
8. Somebody will cross the Boys have at it line- Maybe not a Busch brother, but somebody will snap under all the pressure.
9. I will get at least 2-3 of these wrong- That just seems like something I should clarify.
10. Danica will show her attitude at some point- She’s racing at Bristol, Darlington, and Dover, someone is gonna rub her the wrong way.
11. Regan Smith will be a big free agent signing- True Nascar fans know he’s won as many races as Truex and Logano but has crossed the line first twice. His win at Darlington last season combined with a strong year this year will make him sought after.
12. Fox’s prerace show will be bias- Well when you have an owner on your show, it takes away from any real opinion, just as having Rusty Wallace has done for ESPN in the past.
13. Harvick will be strong- He may give the title another run but he’s not my pick to win it, maybe another 3rd this year.
14. Edwards will be back- He will win more but lose out again, becoming this generations Mark Martin
15. Hamlin will be the champ- Remember two years ago he led going into Homestead, and now he’s has a championship crew chief by his side. Also, JGR is in a big year after a horrible season last year.