Take a look at my reasons and then tell me why I’m right or why I’m wrong
1. Rick Hendrick- This is a guarantee, his cup championships with Labonte, Gordon, and Johnson pretty much make him a lock.
2. Richard Childress- His success with Dale Sr. puts him among the best
3. Jack Roush/ Joe Gibbs- To me they are almost equal, both have cup championships and have produced boat loads of talent.
1. Chad Knaus- Nobody pushes the limits more and ultimately nobody has more current championships.
2. Greg Zippadeli- He hasn’t had success recently but his success with Smoke makes him a pretty safe bet.
1. Jimmie Johnson- He accomplished something nobody has ever done before, that is enough plus he has over 50 victories.
2. Jeff Gordon- He’s still a 4-time champ and one of the sports great ambassadors.
3. Tony Stewart- He has 3 championships and one as an owner, few people drive a car like Smoke.
4. Matt Kenseth- He’s a rookie of the year, Coke 600, 2 time Daytona 500, and Sprint Cup champ, that should be all that is needed.
5. Dale Jr.- Not off of driving alone but his impact on the sport is huge. He kept the sport going after the death of his father and deserves some credit.
Something left to prove:
Kevin Harvick, Kyle Busch, Kurt Busch,Carl Edwards, Kasey Kahne, Steve Addington, Chip Ganassi, Roger Penske, Danica Patrick